915 MHz Microwave Generators
Ferrite’s high-power 915 MHz industrial microwave generators are recognized for being the most rugged, reliable and efficient power sources in the industry. Although standard operating frequency is 915 MHz, we offer options for 896, 922 and 929 MHz. Our robust designs provide microwave power generation to meet a variety of needs. Typically, clients utilize our microwave generators as standalone power units at 75 kW or 100 kW. When FMT generators are used together, power levels up to 1.2 MW are achievable. Contact us today to discuss your generator needs.
75 kW Microwave Generator (GET2024)
The 75 kW GET 2024 microwave generator for 915MHz is used to cook, temper and prepare food products for clients across the world. It is widely popular among material processors, as well. One single unit can provide power in the 5 kilowatt to 100 kilowatt range. It operates at either 929, 915 or 896 MHz. The GET 2024 delivers a powerful 260,000 BTUs per hour. Similar to all other FMT products, this unit offers superior performance, safety and protection. This generator includes a high-power circulator for protection and sensors for measurement of reflected power.
- Fast warm-up time
- Low operating costs
- Saves time, energy, and money
- Delivers 260,000 BTUs per hour
- Applications: cooking, tempering, microwave heating, and drying
- Power: provides between 5 kW and 100 kW to meet a variety of needs
100 kW Microwave Generator (GET2024)
The 100 kW GET 2024 is a powerful and highly customizable industrial microwave generator for 915MHz. It is fully compatible with other FMT microwave systems, circulators, magnetron tubes and generator control accessories. Our 40+ years of research, development, testing and experience has resulted in the world’s most advanced, and reliable industrial microwave generators.
- Control: delivers computer controlled precision via PLC processor
- Safety: interlocking access door meet all applicable government standards
- Protection: circuit breaker protection for all circuitry
- Measure: includes a sensor to determine reflected power
- Isolation: includes high-power circulator to protect the magnetron
- Monitoring: manage the oven and generator parameters from a remote PC
Custom Microwave Generators
Custom application? We have customizable 75kW and 100kW microwave generators that can operate at 896, 915, 922 or 929 MHz.